flowers

Saturday, August 9, 2008

Family Rules!

I sat down last night to begin my "blogging" and stared at the computer until I decided to head off to bed. Where does one begin? We just had our Family Reunion here at our house and had 22 people for meals every day. It was a blast! I think it all went pretty good and the grandchildren, all 10 of them, were the best. The weather was hot and humid, which it never is, and we had all our meals outside on the patio. We love our children and their spouses and all the grandchildren so very much and will miss the activities around here. We lead a very quiet, boring life with no children nearby us to visit. There I go again.....lamenting over where God has placed us for ministry without our family near. He knows what's best for us but.......

1 comment:

holman family said...

mama, i love and miss you too, very very much!! Someday we'll be close! :)eating together was so much fun, huh?