flowers

Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Espresso Madness


I have wanted a really nice espresso machine for some time now so I checked online and found a reconditioned one at a good price with $24 shipping. Dad encouraged me to order it and to stop being so cheap. What? Me cheap? Well, being a dutiful obedient wife, I did it! So, it gets here, I brew a cup and started the steam froth thingy. The machine was thumping on the counter with each pulse of the motor! Packed it up, sent it back. SO after spending almost $50 in shipping to and fro, I still don't have a professional espresso machine!!!!I am not a happy camper. I have a small Black & Decker one which I decided is working just fine. Cheap? Yes! I admit it. But right now I need a Latte.

1 comment:

holman family said...

tim has been going espresso crazy with his new machine!! i gotta admit, he makes a pretty good cinnamon dolce latte.